Sunday 28 July 2013

Review: Neal & Wolf Harmony Intensive Care Treatment

If I had to sum this product up in one sentence it would be: Heaven in a tube! 
 
 
 
My natural hair is brown (not a nice brown either, a proper mousy brown), dry, dull, frizzy, wavy and thin.  I have put my hair through a lot over the years.  I have bleached it twice in 5 days in an attempt to remove black dye.  I have dyed it red so many times I have lost count.  I then bleached it again but went progressive this time doing over the space of 10 months via highlights until it was 1 shade from white!  I decided to give my hair a rest from all the chemicals I had inflicted on it and I went back to my natural brunette colour.  Back in spring I decided to go for an ombre 'do which meant more bleach on the ends of my hair.  Now when I wash my hair it has the worst tangles in it, it feels rough and difficult to brush through.
 
I actually got this product in my first BeautEco box which I blogged about here.  I had never heard of the brand before so I doubt I would have ever bought it.  My first impression was it has a nice scent.  There is a bit of a coconut smell to it.  I used the Great Hair shampoo which I love, I've been using it for a few months now, I've been using it on my daughters long hair too and I've only just had to buy a new bottle so it has lasted a long time! The second I put the treatment on my hair I instantly felt the knots and tangles dissolve.  My hair felt softer and I was able to massage in it without my hair getting caught up or knotted.  I did that for 5 minutes like the directions said and rinsed it off.
 
After combing my hair through (which was the easiest comb through I've done in years!) with a wide toothed comb I left my hair to dry naturally for an hour and then gave it a little blast with my hot air styler to straighten it a bit.  I was impressed with the outcome.  My hair was less frizzy, not tangled or knotted at all, it didn't feel dry and my hair looked like it had a bit more life to it.  I would definitely buy this once I have used this up.  I found it on Beauty Bay for £7.96 right now as it is in a sale, regular price is £9.95.  It is definitely worth it if your hair is in need of repair, dry or just needs a boost.
 
~* Jo *~

No comments:

Post a Comment