Thursday 25 July 2013

BeautEco Box

I discovered BeautEco Box last week, I have no idea how long it has been around but I love the idea of it.  It is basically the beauty version of a graze box.  Once a month you receive a box with 5 products inside.  You get the choice of 3 boxes.  It is £10 + p&p a month and you can unsubscribe at any time.  So even after the first month if you don't want to continue it you can cancel it.
 
 
For the first month I chose this box.  Inside it had Neal and Wolf Elevate Volumising Lotion (full size), Neal and Wolf Harmony Intensive Care Treatment (full size), Art Deco Clear Mascara./Brow Gel (full size), Pukka Radiance Serum (10ml sample) and Eyes of Agnes Exfoliator (15ml sample).  I have tried the Brow Gel and the Radiance Serum so far, I am impressed with the serum.  I put it on after I used my toner and before I put my moisturiser on.  Right now I am having a tiny bit of a spot breakout on my forehead which I think it down to the humidity in the air and the fact I have been sweating a lot with this heat so it is hard to see the full effect of the serum.  I am going to continue using it and if I like it then I would consider buying the full size version of it.  Although at £32.00 for 50mls of it I would need to REALLY like it and see a visible difference in my skin.
 
In other news the Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm is finally onsale in the UK.  Boots are selling them for £2.99 each and are doing a 3 for 2 right now.  Given that there are 6 of them I simply HAD to order all six.  I can't wait to receive them, try them and review them!
 
~* Jo *~

No comments:

Post a Comment