Monday 8 July 2013

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows!

What a wonderful couple of days!  The sun has been shining which is always a bonus in Scotland.  Today it was the hottest so far at a staggering 25 degrees!  I know for a lot of people that isn't much but for Scotland that is sweltering heat! hehe
 
This morning my daughter and I made.... *drum roll*......
 
 
They were delicious!  I got the recipe from her Peppa Pig baking magazine.  So simple to make which can be dangerous for someone on a diet! hehe  We went over to visit my parents in the afternoon and spent the rest of the day in the garden soaking up the sun.  My niece was visiting too so  it was good to see the kids playing together.
 
The weather outlook for the rest of the week is looking to be the same as there is a crazy heat wave going on in the UK right now.  It means my rosacea is a bit sore right now so I am avoiding putting make up on for the time being as it can irritate is further.  I am currently working on a rosacea blog, what I use to conceal it, how I manage it etc.  I am hoping to have that posted in the next couple of days. 
 
I hope everyone is having a lovely summer so far. :)
 
~* Jo *~

No comments:

Post a Comment