Tuesday 9 July 2013

Nails of the Week

I am a massive nail polish fan, I feel weird not having any colour on my nails so I've always got something on them.  This week my nails look like this....
 
 
Note - I am not the best at applying nail polish, I do get it on my skin from time to time! hehe
 
This is the Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors, the shade is Disco Dolls.  It is a lovely gold colour with lots of sparkle.  I usually put 2 coats of it on.  I cannot find these in the UK anymore, I was lucky to buy a few of them a while ago.  I don't think they are doing them anymore as they seem to have nail polish in the Kardashian Beauty collection.  Of all the Kardashian Kolors I bought this one is definitely my favourite but it can be a pain to remove even when using 2 base coats and a top coat.  I need to soak my nails in the remover for a couple of minutes before wiping them.
 
In other news, my daughter has got her first mouth ulcer so my poor cookie isn't very well today.  There isn't much I can do for her either as you can't give bonjela to kids anymore so we are gargling salt water and when I say we I mean WE as I am having to do it too or she refuses. hehe
 
~* Jo *~

No comments:

Post a Comment