Tuesday 16 July 2013

When life gives you lemons....

... use them for your face! 
 
 
I finally got around to trying Kandee Johnsons amazing lemon trick.  I first saw her video for it last year but kept forgetting to buy lemons.  The other day my mum gave me a little Jif lemon for no reason whatsoever and my first thought was 'oh I can try the lemon trick!'.  It is so simple - lemon juice and sugar.  Now I used caster sugar for this as it is all I had in the house but I am going to use brown sugar next time as I have heard that is so much better.
 
I have dry, sensitive skin as well as rosacea so I am always open to trying things that could help the dryness and/or rosacea.  I used this about 2 hours ago and so far my face has not gotten tight at all.  Usually when I wash my face, use anything on it my cheeks get a bit hot and tight - did not happen this time.  My forehead (which gets the worst of the dryness) is completely smooth.  I am impressed at how quickly I am seeing the benefit of it and best of all - it is all natural! 
 
So give it a go and see for yourself how this easy homemade scrub is! :)
 
~* Jo *~

No comments:

Post a Comment