Wednesday 10 July 2013

Sanctuary Spa freebie review

I was planning for this blog to let you know about an amazing freebie Boots was offering but sadly it has ended.  I only found out about the deal myself 2 days ago and I was lucky enough to get it.  I've used Sanctuary Spa products in the past so this was a great opportunity to get myself some more things.  I treated myself to the following...

Foaming Cream Scrub


I am not really a fan of scrubs as I find them quite harsh on my skin and they often leave it feeling a bit tender.  I have no idea why this product doesn't do the same to my skin, maybe because it is a cream scrub it is less harsh?  I did accidentally touched my lips while using it and then proceeded to lick my lips which left me with a horrible salty taste in my mouth which was my own stupid mistake. lol Here is the link and it cost me £6.50.

Foaming Bath Soak

 
 
I love baths, especially with lots of lovely smelling bubbles. This is my go-to product when I am in need of a relaxing bath that I just want to melt away with.  It is very creamy, makes the bathroom smell delicious and if you love lots of bubbles in your bubble bath then you need this product.  It creates so many bubbles that my cats perch on the side of the bath trying to catch them all while I try to stop them from falling into the bath. hehe  Here is the link and it cost me £6.00.

Crème Soufflé

 
 
This was the free product I got for having spent £10 or more on selected Sanctuary products.  Now I have never tried the crème soufflé before so this was a new one for me.  I doubt I would have bought it to try given the price so to be able to try it as a freebie was fantastic.  Last night I had a shower with my lovely Sanctuary Scrub and then put the soufflé on my body, arms and legs.  I have not felt my skin so soft before.  I can still smell it faintly on my skin and that is after a sweaty nights sleep in this terrible hot weather we are having right now.  I only wish I could try this on my face! lol  It costs £10.50 but since I got it with the Sanctuary offer I didn't pay a thing for it, if you'd like to look at it for yourself then here is the link.  It is on a 3 for 2 offer though right now.
 
I was hoping this offer would still be running to give anyone who reads my blog a chance to get this amazing deal before it ended but sadly when I logged in this morning it was gone.  If I see it again, or any similar offer I will put it on the blog ASAP!  However tomorrow (Thursday 11th July) is the annual summer event where you can get more points on your Advantage Card.  I don't know the full details as I only saw them in-store as I was leaving and my daughter was starting to have a bit of a hissy fit so I couldn't read the full details on it.  I tried looking on the website and found zero details regarding this event.  I am going to pop in tomorrow to have a look and hopefully get some new things as well as more advantage points on my card. :)
 
~* Jo *~

No comments:

Post a Comment