Thursday 4 July 2013

Welcome to Glitter Dash!

So this is my first post in my beauty, fashion and life blog.  I have always wanted to do one but lacked the confidence.  I read and follow so many wonderful beauty blogs and regularly watch beauty gurus on YouTube which has inspired me to just give it a crack.

To describe the name Glitter Dash.  I thought long and hard about a name for this blog.  Sadly I lack a lot of creativity when it comes to thinking of names for things and a lot of the ones I thought of were unsurprisingly already taken.  I really wanted the word 'glitter' in it as I love glitter.  As I was tidying my daughters toys up I picked up her favourite My Little Pony character Rainbow Dash and thought 'oh Glitter Dash sounds good'. So I logged back into blogger thinking 'it'll already be taken but worth a try' to find it was available! 

I would like to try doing a YouTube channel at some point but for now I will be concentrating mostly on blogging.  I have no idea if anyone will ever read this blog but I am going to do a Get To Know Me blog next.

No comments:

Post a Comment