Monday 22 July 2013

Manicure Monday!

It is Monday which can only mean another Manicure Monday! yay!
 
 
This week I am wearing a new nail polish I got last week so this was the first time wearing it.  It is Cosmic Blue by W7.  I was actually quite disappointed with this at first, it was very thin and not much glitter.  With a lot of glitter type nail polishes this is the case but the colour through the bottle looked like it would go on better.  I applied 3 layers of it along with my usual 2 base layers of OPI Nail Strengthener and a top coat of it too.  I like the colour though.  I don't often wear blue but I think this looks very cute.
 
Last week I ordered a few things from E.L.F and was so excited to find they'd arrived at my parents today.  I will do an ELF haul blog tomorrow for it. :)
 
Also I am now on TWITTER and INSTAGRAM so feel free to follow me.
 
~* Jo *~

No comments:

Post a Comment