Saturday 6 July 2013

My June Favourites

I have had a lot of favourite products over June but I've managed to pick a few to put up as my June faves.

Kim Kardashian Glam Perfume

 
My first fave has got to be the Kim Kardashian Glam perfume.  I love her first one so decided to try another of her perfumes.  I liked how this one was described in smell so bought myself a small 30ml bottle to try it.  I immediately loved the smell of it, it is quite similar to the first perfume but there is a difference.  You do need to top it up after a few hours so I tend to keep it in my bag with me.  I am in love with the design of the bottle, the ombre pink is cute and I adore the sparkles around the lid.  It is very girly.  I bought this 30ml bottle from ebay for about £15 but you can buy the 100ml from Amazon for £31.99. 

Mac Fix+

 
 
I bought this a few months ago after watching a YouTube make up tutorial.  It was used to make a loose shimmer eyeshadow last longer and I thought it looked good so I googled it.  It is mainly a make up setting spray but there are many uses for this product.  I use it before I put my foundation on and when using loose eyeshadow.  Priced at £14.50 it is good value for money as you only use a tiny bit at a time so a 100ml bottle will last.  I got it from the Mac website.

GOSH Long Lasting Brow Pen

 
I am not a fan of eyebrow pencils.  I find that they look very fake and caked on which could be down to my dry skin type as I never see anyone else with cake-y looking eyebrows!  I discovered this pen while in Superdrug one day and decided it couldn't hurt to give it a try.  I have very sparse, thin, light eyebrows, in photos they look invisible so I need to fill my eyebrows in and create them because the outer eyebrow is non-existent!  This pen is a fantastic as it creates a fine line so you can slowly build the eyebrow up.  The shade I use is 004 Wheat, I got from Superdrug at £6.49.

Make-Up Academy Mosaic Bronzer

 
This is the first bronzer I have ever used.  I tend to avoid bronzer or fake tan as I have rosacea on my cheeks.  I decided to give it a try and bought the MUA Mosaic Bronzer in Shade 2.  I used this when I am using a BB cream instead of foundation and only when my rosacea is having calm day.  For the price it is brilliant.  I got it from Superdrug at £1.99 on a deal but I see it is back to full price at £2.50 now which is still a good price I think.

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil

 
I've only just discovered the NYX range thanks to a video on YouTube.  I bought a few items a few weeks ago and I have fell in love with this product.  The shade I use the most is 625 Sparkle Nude.  It is a slightly gold sparkle.  It glides on so smoothly, you don't need to use a lot of layers to achieve the colour. I've just noticed that the shade actually matches my nail polish! haha  I got it from the NYX website for £5.00.

Yankee Candle - Pink Lady Slipper

 
I am beyond obsessed with Yankee Candles.  I put one on every night once my daughter is in bed.  My current favourite is Pink Lady Slipper, it smells so delicious.  My first thought when I smelled it was that it smelled exactly like Parma Violet sweets.  I have been using this scent for a couple of months now and I am no where near fed up with it.  I buy from Yankee Candle Direct as they usually have deals on such as 10 for the price of 8.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment