Sunday 7 July 2013

Product of the Day

I doubt I will write a Product of the Day everyday but when I find a new product that I just love then I will post one and today is it just HAS to be....

Ben Nye Banana Powder

 
I have heard so much about how amazing this product is and how the make-up artists to the celebs use it, especially Kim Kardashian.  I found it too pricey to buy before trying it so I bought a 5g sample from ebay for about £4.00.  I tried it today with just a BB cream underneath and was very impressed with the coverage.  Having dry skin I find that powder can sometimes be the enemy.  It can dry up my face further and give it a terrible looking caked effect.  This powder has not done that at all.  It does contain paraben which can aggravate acne and a lot of people tend to avoid any product containing parabens.  I think if you use this in moderation (ie not everyday) I don't see the harm in it but it is purely personal preference.
 
The 5g sample that I got will last me a while as you only need a tiny amount of it so I will definitely be buying a proper bottle of it when I am nearly finished with the sample.  It is quite difficult to find it in the UK as it sells out so fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment