Thursday 8 August 2013

Skincare routine update and life

So I have been very MIA recently but with it being the summer holidays I have been busy with my daughter.  It is hard to keep her entertained now she doesn't go to nursery for 2.5 hours a day! lol  It was also her 5th birthday at the weekend.  Her dad and I had decided to split the day with her this year so she spent the morning and afternoon at his and then came home at 4pm.  I am having a birthday tea for her this weekend with the family and I've ordered a really fancy cake, I literally cannot wait to see it!
 
Just over 2 weeks ago I blogged about my skincare routine.  I have been doing routine for nearly a month now and I am so impressed with it.  I find the cleansing wash a bit thick though, it does the job but the pump is hard to press down.  The dryness on my forehead and nose has cleared up, my foundation no longer looks cake-y anymore.  My skin feels so much more hydrated now.
 
I have got a few blogs lined up for the next few days including a review of the 6 Maybelline Baby Lips lip balms that have been released in the UK so far and an MUA haul and review.
 
~* Jo *~

No comments:

Post a Comment