Sunday 11 August 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Review

 
The Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balms were FINALLY released in the UK a few weeks ago.  I bought all 6 of them as Boots were doing a 3 for the price of 2 deal on them so pretty much got 2 free.  First of all I like the packaging, the colours are fun and cute.  Although that is personal taste, I've heard people comment on how they dislike the packaging for it.
 
 
All the balms glide on so easily.  I was expecting them to be hard and tug on the lips during application but it did the opposite.  There are 3 SPF ones: Hydrate (blue with pink letter) has a lemon scent, Mint Fresh (green with purple letter) obviously has a lemon scent and Intense Care (yellow with orange letter) has a cherry scent.  The other 3 have a slight tint to them, it isn't a full on tint.  Pink Punch (pink with yellow letter) has a passion fruit scent with a slight pink tint, Cherry Me (orange with red letters) has a lovely cherry scent with a slight red tint and Peach Kiss (purple with peach letters) has peach scent with a slight nude tint.
 
I bought these lip balms as soon as they were released so I've had a couple of weeks to try each one out and although I would use all of them I do have my favourites.  I love Pink Punch and right now my lips are very cracked and sore so I am find Hydrate is helping them.  I like to put Mint Fresh on  before bedtime as well for some reason.
 
I recommend them, for £2.99 each from Boots I am impressed with them.  I really hope that Maybelline release more of them in the UK.  I would love to try to Electro collection next.
 
~* Jo *~

No comments:

Post a Comment